This is a course which covers how to create and manage a Roadside Inspection Improvement Program. This course is designed for both managers and drivers who wish to improve the outcomes of roadside inspections. This is a 4 hour course.
The course will teach the regulation standards, as well as best practices, to help carriers and drivers improve the outcome of roadside inspections including:
- Creating a Roadside Inspection Improvement Program
- Pre-trip Inspections, parts and accessories
- Post-trip Inspections and Maintenance
- Incentive Programs and Discipline Options
- Influencing Roadside Inspectors
- What to expect during Roadside Inspections
Course Enrollment: please see Class & Events Calendar or call (602) 730-2237.